-Saints and Feasts of December found here on our Scribd page
– a tree
– glue stick
– hole punch
– 2.5 inch circles cut out of card stock
-ribbon (I used different colored ribbon from Martha Stewart)
1. Print out the Saints and Feasts of December document and gather the supplies
2. Cut the card stock into 2.5 inch circles (tip: using a paper punch makes this much easier)
3. Cut out the Saints and Feasts for each day.
4. Use the hole punch to make a hole on the top of each of the ornaments.
5. Glue the Saints and Feasts for each day onto the ornaments.
6. Cut the ribbon and tie it onto each ornament (tip: use different ribbons and make a pattern)
7. Place them in a box next to the tree (tip: I got this little storage box from Target).
8. Everyday read and talk about the Saints and Feasts of that day, then hang that days ornament onto your tree.
This is a fun way to keep track of, and learn about all the different Saints and Feasts we celebrate in December.